The mean kidney bean dip will surely knock your socks off! The only thing that is as impressive as the time it takes to make (5 minutes!) is the flavour!
The mean kidney bean dip is a welcome treat on our Halloween dinner table. Even my boys love it. But if you ask them they do not like beans at all. They can spot a little black bean in their tacos and will refuse to eat it.
Therefore the mean kidney bean dip is simply called the dipping sauce at our house. I will never ever let them in on a little secret called the black bean brownie either.
This is such an easy recipe to make and the colour of the dip is a natural way of adding some ickiness to your table.
If you are in search for more Halloween recipes make sure that you check out the Jack O’Lantern stuffed peppers.
Mean Kidney bean dip
Vad du behöver:
- 250 gr Cooked kidney beans
- 150 gr Sour cream
- 2 tsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cloves Garlic pressed
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Cayenne pepper ground
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
Så här gör du:
- Rinse the pre-cooked kidney beans and let them dry a little bit.
- Use an immersion blender and mix with sour cream, garlic, seasoning and olive oil.
- Serve in a bowl. It will keep in the refrigerator for about 4 days.